Vendors registered after March 2, 2020, will not be listed in printed event material.
– Vendors need to arrive and sign in by 6:00 a.m. Saturday, March 7
– The vendor area will be located in the HOWA parking lot and spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
– There will be a limit of one table (provided by the vendor) to display/sell products
– Set-up should be completed and vehicles moved to the volunteer parking area no later than 6:30 a.m.
– Vendors should plan to remain set up until the event concludes (approximately 11:00 a.m.)
In an attempt to avoid competing brands, we will not be scheduling more than one vendor that represents a particular name brand (e.g., only one vendor will be scheduled to sell Mary Kay). Please complete the information below to register. Once your registration form has been received, we will notify you regarding your reservation.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
2020 Confirmed Vendors
With Ashley Price
With Victoria Cotton
Girl Scout Cookie Sales
With Troop 40561 (Michelle Diltz)
Make America Cute Again
With Katelyn Babb
Mike Poe Creations
With Michael Poe
Organnika Skin Care
With Charlotte Church
With Tami Horden
Southern Grace Home
With Jonathan Killingsworth
With Jana Wheeler
With Tabetha Nichols
With Ed Freeman
With Amy Martin
With Carrie Bristow