Effective April 30, 2020, we have implemented the following policy regarding visitors to our inpatient facility.
- Visitation is allowed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will not be limited by relationship to the patient.
- Each patient will be allowed no more than 5 visitors at a time. Children under 14 must be attended by an adult.
- Visitors will be required to provide their own mask or face covering which must be worn at all times while in the facility.
- Visitors will be screened prior to admission to the facility.
- Screening may include, but not limited to, a series of questions related to the pandemic/PHE and having his/her temperature taken.
- Staff’s access to, and care of, the patient is of primary importance and cannot be restricted by visitors.
- All visitors must refrain from gathering in groups, in the public areas inside the building, and must remain in the patient’s room as much as possible.
In addition, we respectfully ask that anyone experiencing signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat) or have had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, to call our office before attempting to visit.