Effective November 2, 2021, we have implemented the following policies and practices regarding our inpatient facility.
In addition to the below, we respectfully ask that anyone experiencing signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat) or who has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, to call our office before attempting to visit.
- Visitation is allowed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will not be limited by relationship to the patient.
- Each patient will be allowed no more than 5 visitors at a time. Children under 14 must be attended by an adult.
- Visitors will be required to provide their own mask or face covering which must be worn at all times while in the facility.
- Staff’s access to, and care of, the patient is of primary importance and cannot be restricted by visitors.
- At this time, we are only able to accept cooked meals as individually prepared boxes/wrapped plates. Also, we ask that you write the date and who the donation is from on each box/plate. (Printable tags are available below, for your convenience.)
- Handmade goodies may be accepted if they are individually wrapped portions.
- Prepackaged, individually-wrapped snacks and drinks are also welcome. Click here for a list of items we commonly use.
- Individual boxed lunches from local restaurants are also a good option.